- Body: Stainless Steel
- Temperature: 140 degree Celsius
- Pressure: 37.7 psi
Non-incineration treatment technology for infectious hospital waste using a low simultaneously shredding and sterilizing medical waste
- Able to process a large variety of infectious medical waste
- No negative air emissions.
- No unpleasant odours
- Reduces waste by volume 70
- Destruction of sharps and red waste in a single step
- Reduced risk of liability
- Low maintenance
- This health-care facility with our eco cost on the biomedical waste disposal, while minimizing the risk of entire process is done within
- Waste is sterile
- Entire process is automatic, including opening and closing the door, and the sequences of shredding and sterilization.
- Depending on the capacity of medical waste can be processed.
- High grade (316L) stainless steel vessel adheres to the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) is fitted with a motor-driven shaft
- Powerful shredding / crushing blades can rotate in two directions to red of the waste down to 15%
- Vessel is constructed with internal sprinklers
- Automatic cleaning and is equipped with one door, provided with an automatic locking mechanism.
- The blades are mounted on the shaft, designed to shred bio Dialyzers, syringes, papers, cloth, plastic and glass.
- Shredding is important as it enhances the steam penetration therefore improves the overall sterilization results
- Steam is produced by inbuilt steam generator