Growth chambers are provided with microprocessor based PID regulator along with auto tuning feature. It has inbuilt humidity sensors to measure it in relative solid state.
• Stainless steel front grill, shroud and doors. Stainless steel exterior ends and back.
• Interior INSF approved, white vinyl coated aluminum and 300 series stainless floor with coved corners.
• Barrel lock standard for each door. Locks keyed alike.
• Cabinet mounted on Stainless Steel for additional corrosion protection.
• Frame rail fitted with 4" diameter casters, (front casters include brakes).
Stainless steel exterior with Stainless Steel interior to match cabinet liner. Doors extend full width of cabinet shell. Door gaskets of one piece construction.
Lifetime guaranteed adjustable torsion type closure system with SS block supports. The face of each door fitted with a 12" long recessed handle with sheet metal interlock. Handles are foamed-in-place to insure permanent attachment.
Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam.
Adjustable vinyl coated wire shelves (3 per door). Shelves capable of supporting up to 250 lbs.
Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2" centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
Incandescent interior lighting. Light(s) activated by rocker switch mounted above door(s).
• Unsurpassed temperature control through continuous refrigeration bypass system.
• Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
• Top mounted condensing unit.
• Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
• Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. A cord and plug set to be included.
• A sole use circuit is required.