Sterilizer for medical instrument kills bacteria and germs on medical equipment by 100%.
- Work principle: avail the mighty penetration ability of Hydrogen Peroxide plasma, produced by RF (radio frequency) generator, in vacuum state to kill bacteria and virus.
- Check disinfection effect with bio-indicating incubator attached on the sterilizer.
- Automatic computer control with large liquid crystal touch screen and memory card (32M) which can easily backup all data.
- Self –contained complete products: storage box for H2O2, bio-indicator, chemical indicating tape, packing sheet for various specifications.
- Usage: immediate use only after get access to the power supply.
- Application scope: catheter, special multi-electrode diagnostic catheter, GL endoscope, micro-catheters of fiber optic soft endoscope and medical or surgical instruments which are sensitive to water or heat (including operation instrument, orthopedic instrument, endoscope, laparoscope, endocrine surgical instrument etc.)
Designed with the Next Generation technology, the system is the most advanced low temperature gas plasma sterilizer from ASP:
- Large rectangular chamber and several cycle options for the most productivity.
- 47-minute standard cycle for most surgical instruments.
- 42-minute Flex Cycle for single-channel flexible endoscopes.
- 24-minute express cycle for fast turn around of rigid telescopes, rechargeable batteries, and many other instruments.
- 60 minute DUO cycle for processing flexible endoscopes and cameras together
- Advance features for ease of use and quality control including large touch screen display, innovating foot pedal to facilitate the loading process, hydrogen peroxide monitor to check that sufficient hydrogen peroxide is available to assist in achieving a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, network connectivity for remote cycle monitoring and many others.
- Available as a pass-through sterilizer for the central sterilization departments with a need for separation of clean and sterile areas.