- Input power supply 230±10% V AC, 50 Hz, 5A single phase AC
- Power 1100 W
- Tray table top type with top opening
- Operating temp 37°C
- Programmable temp. range 37°C to 56°C
- Display 4×7 segment LED (Red)
- Display resolution 0.1°C
- Temp. controller microprocessor based digital controller
- Capacity (in terms of bags) 12 regular plasma filled bags
- External dimensions (l×d×h) 701×390×372 mm
- Tray removable trays made of SS 304 stainless steel rods for holding
12 plasma bags.
- Thawing system having a deep thawing chamber with ater maintained at 37°C
With pumping mechanism and inline heating system o ensure
Uniform thawing. Filter near water inlet inside tank prevents
Clogging and movement of dust into the pump.
- Inner tank stainless steel
- Temp. sensing method sealed sensor dipped directly in the water
- Approx weight kg. 35 kg
- Manufacturing ISO 9001 : 2008, EN ISO 13485 : 2012
- Uniform & optimum thawing a high capacity pump ensures a streamlined flow to facilitate an optimum and uniform thawing of plasma can be used in lab. As water bath and in component separation room for the thawing of plasma
- Prevents contamination a tray with indicidual compartments ensures that the ports of bags are kept above the water level during the procedure.
- Saving space the compact table top plasma bath saves space.